Thursday noon class each week focuses on “Odd Lifts”, which for our purposes include sledgehammers, maces, and kettlebells.
Today we worked on:
– shoulder mobility
– circular range of motion consisting of KB halo’s & club drills
Max reps in 1 minute of 2-hand tire smash, alternating minute work & rest with partner
– back pendulum to shoulder height & pullover
– front pendulum to shoulder height & shoves
– virtual shovel/ gravediggers
– create 3 motion complexes using slam dunk, wall ball substitute, & KB flips combined with regular motions
ex. slam dunk, 1-arm high pull, snatch. or: wall ball sub, catch one hand, 1-arm swing, snatch.
6 minute round @ each station followed by a 3 minute round @ each.
3 minute round is max reps of something you made progress on today.