Turkish Get-Up complex
– start on back with pre-established weight in rack position
– press to lockout
– perform “get-up situp” (shoulder-elbow-hand situp, bell leads to the sky)
– when hips begin to lift, descend slowly back to flat
– perform get-up to standing
– with bell locked out overhead, step back with the same side leg & perform a windmill
– when feet are reset at neutral, perform get-up back to flat
Switch arms, go again.
1 “rep”= 1 get-up situp, 1 full TGU, 1 windmill. the windmill interrupts the get-up in the middle.
Goal is excellent form and constant tension, not speed.
Scale weight as needed.