If you have an inquiry regarding any of our products or need help with an order please contact our Customer Service team on email@example.com. You can also send a message using our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We offer full refunds or credit (at your option) within 30 days of purchase, as long as you have a receipt or purchase verification and the merchandise is undamaged and unused.
Please send your returned goods to:
Dock 4, 410 Atlantic Avenue
Rochester, NY 14607
We charge $7.00 for all orders delivered within the US. Orders are dispatched within 48 hours and are delivered within 3 – 5 days.
Delivery outside the US $35.00.
We use PayPal to handle all online payment processing. Payments may be made using credit or debit cards or via PayPal account. PayPal is a safer, faster, more secure way to pay online. We do not store your financial details. Please see paypal.com for information on Stripe payments.
Security and Privacy
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Read our Privacy & Cookies Policy to learn how we use the information we collect about you and the procedures that we have in place to safeguard your privacy when using our shop.
License to Use wolfbrigade.com
You are fully responsible for any content you create on the Site and, as such, fully responsible for any harm arising from that content. We prohibit content that:
- is abusive in any way towards any group or individual or promotes sexism, racism, violence, hatred or the exploitation of others
- infringes the rights and liberties of others, including publishing information concerning any other individual without that person’s consent
- disrespects the copyright, trademarks or intellectual property rights of others
- is pornographic or gratuitously sexually explicit
- is criminal or unlawful or facilitates criminal or unlawful behavior
We further prohibit unauthorized commercial content including, but no limited to, spam and mass marketing. Likewise, users must not use the Site to disseminate viruses or other malicious code.